Time Management Fundamentals
Effective time management is an indispensable skill. Best-selling author and business coach Dave Crenshaw lays the theoretical and practical foundations for managing your time and becoming more productive.
Learn how to get more done in the shortest time possible and avoid the obstacles and distractions that can get in the way of good time management. Dave gives practical strategies for increasing productivity in three main areas: developing habits to be more organized and reducing clutter in your workspace; staying mentally on task and eliminate the to-dos you have floating in your head, and developing a time budget to get the most done during your workday and focus on your most valuable activities.
- Discover the principles of time management.
- Avoid the pitfalls of multitasking.
- Identify why switch tasking is an ineffective way to work.
- Define the limits of your physical inbox.
- Determine the best ways to consolidate multiple accounts.
- Differentiate between personal and professional gathering points.
- Plan ways to manage unresolved tasks.
- Effectively schedule your time.
- Organize digital and physical information efficiently.
- Select the appropriate steps in order to get tasks completed efficiently.
- Manage scheduling conflicts professionally and courteously.
- Budget your time in a way that aligns with your personal and professional priorities.
1. Laying the Productivity Groundwork
2. Obstacle to Productivity
3. Productivity Principle 1: Space
- Taking an inventory of your gathering points
- Narrowing your gathering points
- Setting up an inbox gathering point
- Working with a portable inbox
- Getting the most from a notepad
- Consolidating multiple email accounts
- Consolidating multiple voicemail accounts
- Establishing a wild card gathering point
- Separating work and personal gathering points
- Taking the next step to controlling your space
4. Productivity Principle 2: Mind
5. Productivity Principle 3: Time
6. Equipping Yourself for Action
7. Gathering to the Inbox
8. Understanding Processing
9. Processing Email
10. Your Time Budgeter
0.00 average based on 0 ratings