Node.js for Beginners: Go From Zero to Hero with Node.js
- Creating the app component
- Using React-Router links
- Setting up an Express server
- Route parameters in Express
- Adding the comments functionality
- Installing and adding MongoDB to your project
- Rewriting the endpoints
- Adding React hooks
- Adding buttons and forms
- Pushing code to GitHub
- Running a full-stack app on AWS
1. What is Node.js
2. Set Up Your Environment
3. Node Globals
4. Node Modules
5. File System Basics
6. Files and Streams
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
Duration 7 weeks
More Courses You Might Like
Knowing how to code and manage relational databases and database-driven applications is a valuable skill for any career in tech. . .
Due to its power and simplicity, Python has become the scripting language of choice for many large organizations. . .
Google Dialogflow can help you build engaging text-based conversational interfaces, using an AI-powered. . .