Google Dialogflow can help you build engaging text-based conversational interfaces, using an AI-powered toolset that assists with designing, scaling, and improving your customer experience. This course introduces Google Dialogflow and shows how this ecosystem can be used to build chatbots for a variety of business applications. Follow along with instructor Lee Assam as he builds out a real-life use case while introducing key features and concepts of Dialogflow. Learn about the basic building blocks—agents, intents, entities and parameters, context, and fulfillment—and find out how to set up your account. Then learn how to configure all these components and seamlessly deploy the complete chatbot on a website using Dialogflow’s platform-specific integration options.
- Dialogflow building blocks
- Setting up a Dialogflow account
- Creating intents
- Importing and exporting an agent
- Creating entities and parameters
- Adding follow-up intents
- Input and output context
- Creating a fulfillment
- Integrating a chatbot with your website
1. Basic Concept
3. Project Overview
4. Creating Intents
5. Working with Entities
- Create entities in Dialogflow
- Adding parameters in the Dialogflow intents
- Testing parameters in the Dialogflow intent
- Challenge: Adding an entity to the Dialogflow intent
- Solution: Adding an entity to the Dialog flow intent
- Testing your chatbot with Google Assistant
- Testing your chatbot with voice interactions
6. Using Context
7. Using Fullfillments
8. Using Integrations
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
More Courses You Might Like
Knowing how to code and manage relational databases and database-driven applications is a valuable skill for any career in tech. . .
Photoshop is the industry standard for creative visual expression. Whether you’re an experienced creative pro or just starting on. . .
Due to its power and simplicity, Python has become the scripting language of choice for many large organizations. . .