Building High-Performance Teams
High-performing teams are critical to maintaining an organization’s competitive advantage. These teams consistently show high levels of collaboration and innovation and outperform their peers. In this course, leadership-training expert Mike Figliuolo shows you how to create and lead the teams that get more done for their organizations. Learn about the seven elements of a high-performance team, and the techniques necessary to set direction, gather and deploy the right resources, prioritize work, motivate employees, and help team members develop their individual strengths.
- Create a compelling vision and mission for your team.
- List the steps to conduct strategic planning activities.
- Identify the resources teams need to succeed.
- Determine the skills leaders need to look for when recruiting high-performance teams.
- Explain how to create stretch opportunities for employees.
- Describe the primary components of conflict resolution.
- Build bench strength and succession plans.
1. Understanding the Context for High-Performing Teams
2. Setting Direction for a High-Performing Team
3. Gathering and Deploying Resources
4. Assembling the Team
5. Allocating Work and Prioritizing
6. Executing the Plan
7. Motivating People and Resolving Conflict
8. Developing the Team
0.00 average based on 0 ratings