By attending a training course or using iVenture services, I confirm, I am over 18 years of age and agree to the following terms and conditions and that I shall not:
a) Supply false information or exclude important facts in my application
b) Fail to abide by the rules and regulations of iVenture
c) Frequently be late or absent, for reasons within my control
d) Cause any damage or destruction to iVenture property
e) Engage in unlawful behavior or misconduct, contrary to the best interests of iVenture
Terms and Conditions
iVenture Pvt Ltd agrees to supply goods and services (“Services”) to a purchaser, participant, attendee, student, or course recipient (“Client”, “Participant”, “Student”, “You” or “Your”) on these standard terms and conditions (“Terms”). In the text below the word “course and training” refers to course, package, internship, career counseling, and program – package or program is defined as a booking made for a combination of more than one course.
- All courses/courses within a package/program fees or initial/token payments made towards the training are non-transferable. All communication to iVenture must be through the same email address used to book the training.
- All iVenture programs/packages/courses are non-transferable and must be completed within six months of the commencement of the first course/module. Courses in the packages and programs cannot be changed.
- iVenture reserves the right to deny admission to the course if the trainer feels the participant does not meet the pre-requisites. It is the responsibility of the participant(s) to fulfill the course pre-requisites. All courses require participants to do self-study from the material provided; it is an integral part of the training course. Self-study using the products with various scenarios and data sets is critical. It is not necessary you will pass the exam following a training course neither we claim you will pass the certification exam after attending our training course.
- Recording equipment of any kind or camera usage is forbidden during training including but not limited to the classroom, in-house, or live online training. Use of such devices will result in expulsion from the training, the training fee will be forfeited, and legal proceedings may commence.
- No part of the training may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from iVenture from firstname.lastname@example.org
- The practice questions provided, reference material, or any online materials provided, suggested, or recommended before, during, and after the training are a guide only. iVenture cannot provide answers to these questions nor take responsibility if these questions do not appear in the official certification exam or if the official certification exam is failed for any reason. To enhance their learning, participants need to study, do their research, and refer to the course material to find the answers to the practice questions.
- Training delivered, and course material provided is designed to assist participants in preparation for the certification exams. Our courses may not cover all items listed on the blueprint/syllabus/exam objectives/course objectives. While every effort has been made to ensure that all material is as complete and accurate as possible; neither the authors, trainers nor iVenture assumes any liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to loss or damages incurred from the training. To protect our intellectual property, iVenture does not provide the slides delivered during training.
- iVenture may use your name, company name, feedback, comments, testimonials, evaluations, pictures, and videos obtained during the course for its promotional, website, and marketing activities; unless you direct otherwise in writing.
- iVenture is indemnified against any claims or suits for loss, injury, or other damage to any person or object arising from the provision of any of its services and/or resources to the full extent permissible by law.
- Installments must be paid as per the given payment schedule and cannot be changed. If the installment plan is breached, iVenture reserves the right to invoice the participant for the full outstanding amount. Until the installments are paid, and up to date the training and related benefits will freeze, e.g. training cannot be attended, official certification exam(s), or mock test(s) cannot be attempted. The original timeframe for the official certification exam(s) or mock test(s) will not be extended.
- All courses, courses within packages, and programs must be completed in its entirety once commenced by following the given schedule; breaks are not allowed unless approved in writing by iVenture before registration through info@iventurelearning,com. I registered for a part-time package or program, some courses may run as a full-time or live online training. If the course is not attended without notice on the schedule given, the course is considered to have been delivered. iVenture is not liable to deliver the training again.
- Enrolment is confirmed on receipt of online booking using the Book Now form, it is a formal and legal commitment by the participant or their employer to undertake the training. Once the Book Now is received, we reserve the participant seat, organize the course material, allocate the trainer, and the resources required to deliver the training, and if the training is then not attended by the participant, we incur a loss. Therefore, if the booking is canceled or training not attended by the participant/organization, the invoice or a portion of the invoice remains payable.
- Payment can be made by EFT, Cheque, Credit Card, or Purchase Order (for Credit Clients only). 3% surcharge applies to payments made via credit cards.
- The course fee does not include the certification exam fee unless advertised on the specific course page.
- Course material once issued cannot be exchanged.
- iVenture is unable to assist in configuring, installing, troubleshooting applications, operating systems, or any type of program on participant’s devices. Our trainers assist participants during the training sessions on iVenture devices.
- iVenture reserves the right to amend the courses, packages, programs, curriculum, course dates, course timings, trainers, fees, services, and terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. iVenture will not be liable under any circumstances for anything more than the course fee paid. iVenture under no circumstances assumes the responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets, staff salaries, wages, or other expenses incurred due to course cancellations, course unable to run, technical issues, delays, dissatisfaction with the course, or compensation for time lost.
- iVenture reserves the right, if necessary, to cancel, move or reschedule a previously confirmed training course date or a training course currently being delivered for a variety of reasons including but not exclusively, illness, unavailability of the trainer, circumstances beyond our control, or other unforeseen circumstances. In these cases, iVenture will endeavor to inform the participant as soon as practicable. In an event where it is necessary to reschedule the course(s) to another date(s), iVenture shall inform the participant as soon as possible regarding the new course delivery date(s). The participant may apply for a full refund or training credits which will be valid for six months. iVenture will have no other/further liability of any type due to changes to the course date other than those set out in this condition, and no other claim for compensation or expenses will be considered. If a refund is being issued, iVenture must be provided with the relevant account details to process refund within 15 days, failing which the amount can be redeemed as training credits which must be attended within two months from the date of becoming training credits.
- It is not possible to make any changes to the courses, programs, packages, delivery location, delivery method, or change from full-time to part-time, live online training to classroom training, or vice versa after training has commenced.
- You are required to take responsibility and make good for any damage caused to iVenture property by you. After joining the training, iVenture will only liaise with the participant for all communication.
- The training, exams, internship, and any other services which are purchased at a location must be utilized at that location, transfer of services within branches is not allowed.
- If a participant fails to attend the training course for any reason without notice, 100% of the course fee is payable and the three months exam timeframe will commence from the course completion date. Official certification exams are available on the days and times as given on the official certification exam test page and are subject to the terms and conditions listed at www.iVenture.com.au/examservices.html.
- We reserve participant(s) seats in the training course and allocate relevant resources once the payment has been made, therefore cancellations, rescheduling, and transfers attract additional charges.
- If a participant wishes to cancel, reschedule or transfer a course, package/program (defined as any booking made for a combination of one or more courses), the participant must notify iVenture in writing via email to info@iVenture.com.au. The date on which the written notice is received by iVenture will be deemed as the date on which the request has been made. Cancellation, rescheduling, and transferring fees are calculated as a percentage of the original course fee and are dependent on the number of days’ notice given to iVenture in writing before the commencement date. Cancellation, rescheduling, and transferring is not allowed if the training has already commenced/joined/attended.
- All cancellation requests received 10 business days before the training commencement, are subject to a 100% cancellation fee based upon the full course fee; all cancellation requests received 20 business before the training commencement, are subject to a 75% cancellation fee based upon the full course fee; all cancellation requests received 30 business days before the training commencement, are subject to a 50% cancellation fee based upon the full course fee; all cancellation requests received more than 31 business days before the training commencement, are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
- All rescheduling requests received 10 business days before the training commencement, are subject to a 45% rescheduling fee based upon the full course fee; all reschedule requests received 20 business days before the training commencement, are subject to a 35% rescheduling fee based upon the full course fee; all reschedule requests received more than 21 business days before the training commencement, are subject to a 25% rescheduling fee based on the respective course fee. Packages and programs rescheduling fees are calculated at 45% per course based on the particular full-time course fee regardless of the training commencement date. Rescheduling internship and career gear-up incur a ₹250 charge. Rescheduling is allowed only once for a maximum of 1 month.
- All transfer requests received 10 business days before the training commencement, are subject to a 45% transferring fee based upon the full course fee; all transfer requests received 20 business days before the training commencement, are subject to a 35% transferring fee-based upon the full course fee; all transfer requests received more than 21 business days before the training commencement, are subject to a 25% transferring fee-based on the respective course fee. If transferring to a course/program/package with a higher fee, the difference in fee has to be paid. Packages and programs rescheduling fee is calculated based on the given timelines and is based on the particular full-time course fee.
- You agree that due to programming and course delivery requirements the covenants contained in the cancellation, rescheduling, and transfer clauses are fair and reasonable. If a course, a course within a package or program is unable to be delivered for any other reason iVenture will deliver the course on the earliest possible alternate dates.