In the war for talent, it’s important to create an effective recruiting strategy. It begins with knowing where to find or “source” the best possible candidates. You need to proactively identify and attract top talent so that when a position becomes available, you have developed a pipeline of qualified candidates. Learn the meaning of talent sourcing and how to create and implement a winning sourcing strategy. Award-winning recruiter and trainer Barbara Bruno introduces basic and higher-level candidate sourcing techniques explains how to identify resources with the best ROI, and explains how to use big data, social media, and tools like LinkedIn Recruiter in your sourcing efforts.
- Explain the benefits of mobile recruiting.
- Predict future employment needs to create an effective sourcing strategy.
- Identify the benefits of Boolean search strings and crowdsourcing.
- Recognize the role of social media in sourcing new talent.
- List four factors you should consider when evaluating new or current resources.
- Name two areas in which your sourcing and recruiting strategies can be enhanced by proactive recruiting.
1. An Overview of Talent Sourcing
2. Sourcing Strategy
3. Sourcing Resources
4. Advanced Sourcing
5. Best Practices
0.00 average based on 0 ratings