Join Kim Kaupe as she shares the steps to becoming a successful entrepreneur. Kim begins by providing a set of tools to assess a potential business opportunity, outlines some of the challenges you might face, and offers a formula for starting small and creating your new company. She covers how to raise funds and the importance of having the right tools available. She also identifies the important people in the process of entrepreneurship and how each plays a powerful role in your success. Finally, Kim shares how to find a tribe of supporters and how to scale your new business.
- Identify issues in starting a new business as an entrepreneur.
- Distinguish between different methods of financing a startup business as an entrepreneur.
- Describe desired traits for a co-founder or partner for a startup business.
- Explain the benefits of engaging with early adopters.
- Explore ways to raise awareness of your personal brand.
- Differentiate between the types of advisers available to an entrepreneur.
1. What Is Your Why?
2. So You're Saying There's a Chance...
3. Money Talks
4. Find Your Team of Superheroes
5. Marketing 101
6. Scale Your Business
8. Launch Your Business
0.00 average based on 0 ratings