Creating a Business Plan
Looking to build a business or expand the one you’re already running? You’ll need to build a business plan before you do. An experienced entrepreneur and consultant Mike Figliuolo walks through the process of defining your business, researching the market, and determining your product. Once you’ve figured out what your product or service will be, Mike provides guidance for thinking through your sales strategy, day-to-day operations, staffing, and financial forecasting. A sample business plan is provided, so you can follow along with the development of a real-world company.
- Define the problem your business solves.
- Determine a product and revenue model.
- Build a go-to-market strategy.
- Describe the components of a product development roadmap.
- Explain how to brand and market a product.
- List criteria for choosing suppliers.
- Identify common pitfalls of business plans.
1. Defining Your Business
2. Understanding Your Market
3. Defining Your Product
4. Selling Your Product
5. Running Your Operations
6. Managing Your Business
7. Projecting Your Financials
0.00 average based on 0 ratings