Knowing how to code and manage relational databases and database-driven applications is a valuable skill for any career in tech. Completely updated for 2019, SQL Essential Training is designed to help users understand the most common language for database wrangling, SQL. All the lessons have been recorded in SQLiteStudio, an intuitive and easy-to-install database manager. Instructor Bill Weinman teaches all the major features of SQL: creating tables; defining relationships; manipulating strings, numbers, and dates; using triggers to automate actions; and using subselects and views. He offers a solid working knowledge of the language and shows how to retrieve and manage data efficiently. The final chapter includes a real-world example of building a simple application using SQL.
- How databases are organized
- Selecting rows and columns
- Creating new tables
- Inserting and updating data
- Sorting and filtering
- Accessing related tables with JOIN
- Working with strings
- Understanding numeric types
- Using aggregate functions and transactions
- Automating data with triggers
- Creating views
- Using CRUD functions
1. Getting Started
2. Get Ready to Develop Apps
3. Use Software Version Control
4. Explore the User Interface
5. Manage Project Build and Dependencies
6. Create and Edit Code Files
7. Analyze and Debug Your Code
8. Manage Image Files
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
More Courses You Might Like
Learn how to promote your business effectively online and develop a targeted online marketing strategy that engages potential customers throughout the digital landscape. . .
Knowing how to code and manage relational databases and database-driven applications is a valuable skill for any career in tech. . .
Explore the world of Android app development. The Android Development Essential Training series. . .